Dear Pimples, If You Are Going To Live On My Face, I Need To See Some Rent
Acne is not the only reason for tiny forehead bumps. It could be related to the things like allergic reactions from foods or dust, dead skin, damaged hair follicles and it can be a hormonal disease as well.
Small bumps are not serious stuff. But if you don’t like them, you can get rid of them with some home remedies and medications.
These pimples occurring on the forehead are just below the top layer of the skin which gets blocked and appears raised.
Primary Causes of Forehead Bumps
Some other possible culprits are: source
- Keratosis pilaris
- Ingrown hair
- Cherry angiomas
- Sebaceous cysts
- Physical trauma
- Dermatosis papulosa nigra (DPN)
- Seborrheic keratoses
- Fungal infections such as dandruff
- Primary and secondary milia
- Contact dermatitis
- Sebaceous hyperplasia
They look very bad and unattractive on the face, due to which people want to get rid of them as soon as possible. But they do not know any effective way to cure this permanently.
Below, We will talk about essential care to remove these tiny bumps, including, Home Care, Home-based remedies, and Medical Treatments.
How To Get Rid Of Small Bumps On The Forehead
These are some daily home care tips to remove forehead bumps at home:
Clean/Cleanse Your Face Regularly
Regularly wash your face with a gentle cleanser, this will help you to remove sweat, oil, dust, and other debris from your face.
If you feel some irritation, It’s best to use a cleanser, formulated for a specific condition or especially for your skin type.
Moisturize Your Face Daily:
After cleaning your face with a gentle cleanser, you need to moisturize your face with lotion or cream. Make sure this product should be oil-free and would not block your pores. Miniaturization will help you to make your skin healthy, hydrated and prevent dryness
Protect Your Skin From Sun Rays:
Sun exposure might worst your conditions like rosacea. Use a gentle sun scream to avoid irritation.
Medical Treatments For Forehead Bumps:
If regular home care does not work, visit a doctor. They can provide you with medical treatments. Such As:
Prescription medication for small forehead bumps:
Depending on your condition of forehead bumps, the doctor may prescribe you these:
- Antifungal medication
- stronger topical corticosteroids
Medical Therapies for forehead bumps
In some cases, the doctor might suggest you these intense treatments:
- Laser Therapy
- Chemical Peel
- Surgical removal of lipoma
- cryotherapy for warts
- Laser resurfacing with CO2
Most Used Home Remedies For Forehead Bumps:
If you are still troubled by these small grains on your forehead, these home remedies will help you to get rid of them.
These are 7 Most Used Home Remedies For Forehead Bumps:
- Applying Aloe Vera Oil on the forehead is beneficial.
- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil in water and apply it on the forehead with the help of cotton.
- Apply a few drops of lemon juice directly on the forehead and wash it after keeping it for 5 minutes. This will cause some irritation, but the buried grains of the forehead will get rid of it.
- Rub a piece of watermelon on the forehead before sleeping at night and wash it with water after waking up in the morning. This will help you to get rid of your forehead pimples and also helps you to make your skin soft and glowing
- Take equal quantity of gram flour and almond powder, add a pinch of turmeric and make a paste by adding water. Apply this paste at least for 15 minutes and then wash it using cotton.
- Putting a few drops of tea tree oil in aloe vera gel and applying it on the forehead every night, the rash goes away. Wash it off after keeping it for 15-20 minutes. Use daily until the rash is gone.
- Exfoliate your face once a week with the help of a scrub. You can also scrub with coffee. This will help you do remove dust particles and germs on your skin and your face
When To See A Doctor
In most of the cases, mild cases can be treated at home only. But, if the bumps are in the worst condition, you must visit the nearby dermatologist.
You should do quick research for a doctor if you have some additional symptoms like:
Mostly, these small bumps are not caused by any serious condition and it can be easily cured by some home care and remedies.
But, if you feel itchy, pain or bleeding, do to the doctor quickly. They can suggest you best treatment as per your skin type and need.
Also, all the above content is to guide and help you. You can try them as per your skin type and needs. Or you are free to visit any doctor for mild symptoms as well.